- Interstate 95 north to Interstate 26 at Bowman South Carolina
- West on Interstate 26 to Asheville, NC
- Continue from here with Asheville Airport directions
FROM ASHEVILLE AIRPORT:
- Take Interstate 26 west(north) to Asheville
- Interstate 240 east. Immediately after crossing bridge stay in the far left lane to Interstate 19/23 north
- North on 19/23 to exit #9 at Mars Hill
- East on 19 E to Burnsville
- Left on 197 north, second traffic light after Ingles food store
- North 12 miles on 197 north, over one lane bridge to stop sign at Red Hill
- Left on state road 226 at Red Hill 6 miles to Broad Branch Road on right
- Amber Ranches located at the top of Broad Branch Road
- Bear left over wooden bridge and stay left thru barn to guest house
TRI-CITIES/ JOHNSON CITY AIRPORT:
- Take Interstate 81 South from the airport, heading through Johnson City Tennessee, and exiting at Unicoi.
- Make a left at the exit onto State Road 107 (East), heading over Iron Mountain and the North Carolina State Line to the community of Buladean.
- One mile after Buladean Elementary School, make a left onto Broad Branch Road
- You’ll find Amber Ranches at the end of the road.
Land For Sale Western NC
View Larg Map
Developer Financing. 30% Down. Interest only at 6% for 3 Years
As well as cash and conventional financing from area banks, Amber Ranches is offering a “convenience package” as well for anyone seeking financing for North Carolina land for sale.
Terms are thirty percent of purchase price as down payment, six percent interest , a thirty year amortization schedule with a balloon payment due in three years of the unpaid balance.
Although the balance is due in three years the payments are based on a thirty year schedule. This makes the payments approximately $66.00 per 10,000 of borrowed money, keeping the monthly payment tiny.
The developers of Amber Ranches are some of the area’s biggest fans
After discovering the incredible natural beauty and pure magic of the area four decades ago, Amber Ranches’ developers returned year after year, bringing back family and friends to share their discovery.That tradition grew and grew, and continues today.We have been involved in the area for over 40 years… either vacationing, buying or selling real estate, and developing communities. To us, this is more than just property. It is our home.
We’ve developed Amber Ranches carefully, making sure to do it the right way. We’ve taken care to balance the needs of modern living with the delicate natural beauty of the area, so that the experience of this pristine wilderness can be preserved for everyone who comes to Amber Ranches for generations.
It is our passion for this area that was the impetus for this development, and it is also the key to its success. We invite you to join us here to view our North Carolina mountain property for sale. We know you’re going to fall in love with Amber Ranches just like we have.
WG Group, LLC.
3800 Howard Hughes Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89169
WG Group is a real estate investment company established in 1979 that specializes in the purchase, development/renovation and management of “value added” real estate assets. WG Group has purchased or developed more than 100 properties valued at over $500 million. The types of properties developed, acquired and managed include over 2000 multifamily rental units, over 750 condominiums that have been converted from rental units, hospitality properties ranging in size from less than 100 keys to over 350 keys, commercial office buildings ranging in size from under 90,000 square feet to over 300,000 square feet, retail/commercial projects ranging from 10,000 to 300,000 square feet and commercial/residential land development projects from 1 to 1200 acres.
WG Group’s strategy is to invest in properties that have the potential for value enhancement. This includes all income property categories and land opportunities. The Principals of WG Group take a hands-on approach to ensuring the success of each transaction. WG Group’s track record of success is matched by an ongoing commitment to quality. WG Group is a three-time recipient of the Renovation of the Year Awards for South Florida from NAIAP and BOMA.